Wednesday 15 February 2012

Lemon Cheesecake Slice


As much as I crave chocolate and all it's glory I actually prefer fruit base desserts. I find that they allow me to feel healthy as I ingest copious amounts of sugar. I don't tend to have that OMG I AM GETTING FAT moment after it either. All positives to a fruit dessert.

In a week where Adelaide is hitting the high 30s temperature wise, these are definitely easy to make with the maximum flavour effect. I made these a few weeks back  for a dinner/ movie night with my second family (partner's side). They went down an absolute treat with the vast amounts of wine we were drinking.

I used Exclusively Food's recipe, the only thing I changed is I basically doubled the amount of lemon juice, and added a whole orange to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...Just keep it clean.