Friday 30 September 2011

Butterfly Cupcakes


Who doesn't like cream and strawberry jam? Combine them with cupcakes and it's a party in your mouth. The combination makes me extremely happy in life. It also reminds me of when I was a child these would be THE cupcakes  to have! Sometimes, you have to remind yourself of the simple life. That when you have massive decisions to make, constant pressure and bad news, that you can make these cupcakes sit outside in the fresh air and remind yourself that these decisions are only a moment, and that's it. So, what did I do with the majority of these.Well, I am very fortunate to help out with a High tea for some lovely elderly ladies every month for St. John. It's great to listen to their wonderful stories, their knowledge and wise advice. I made these at the first high tea and I was asked to bring these again. A sign that these are a hit!

So eat a cupcake, and smile.  


This recipe is from Exclusively Food: Butterfly Cupcakes (Click on the link to get the recipe).
 I did not change the recipe one bit, the website also provides very detailed instructions on how to make and construct them. The only slight bit of difference is that I used fresh strawberries to create the body of the butterfly and they used jam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are appreciated...Just keep it clean.